Pediatric gastroenterelogy private practice in Zugló in the district XIV., at 81 Ilosvai Selymes Street (Budapest)
The most common problems in childhood are:
- abdominal pain, colic,
- abdominal distension,
- defecation problem,
- bloody stools,
- eating disorder,
- food allergy,
- flour sensitivity (celiac disease),
- carbohydrate absorption disorders (lactose intolerances, fructose malabsorption)
- weight gain disorder, weight loss,
- growth delay,
- inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis,
- diseases (GORB) caused by the backflow of stomach contents (reflux) (GOR),
- allergic esophagitis (eosinophilic oesophagitis),
- funcional (psychosomatic) abdominal pain
At the consultation, the pediatric gastroenterologist – after an in-depth conversation and thorough examination of the child – makes a check-up and treatment plan. The medical check-up of most common complaints including chronic abdominal pain, colic, diarrhea or constipation, bloody stools, reflux and other eating disorders, weight gain disorders will be performed according to the latest professional guidelines and recommendations.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK OUR DEAR PATIENTS TO ARRIVE AT THE CONSULTATION AT LEAST FIVE MINUTES BEFORE THE EXACT TIME OF THE BOOKED APPOINTMENT. Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation!
Book an appointment online!
You can choose a convenient time in our calendar!
During the consultation, the parents will receive answers to questions related to the feeding and complementary feeding of a healthy baby, and we will help them understand the nature of the most common symptoms such as baby’s spill, defecation disorders and abdominal pain.
Abdominal pain, stool problems and eating disorders are often proved to have functional or psychosomatic origin and symptoms. In this regard, we work together with our psychologist colleagues to help treat the symptoms after excluding any organic causes.
Our dietetitians have highly qualified knowledge of nutrition science and many years of experience, thus by taking into consideration the specialist’s guidelines and findings they help parents with providing the most appropriate diet for their child in everyday life and during the healing process.
Laboratory panel as part of pediatric gastroenterological examinations:
- Basic (gastroenterological laboratory) panel: blood test package as part of the examination of certain chronic gastrointestinal complaints
- complete blood count, sodium, potassium, chlorid, calcium, phosphate, magnesium, total protein, albumin, CRP, iron, ferritin, total bilirubin, GOT, GPT, GGT, ALP, LDH, α-amylase, lipase, TSH, celiac screening, immunoglobulin A
- Gastroenterological laboratory panel of IBD new patient: blood test package for a suspected inflammatory bowel disease (IBD, Chrohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- complete blood count, sodium, potassium, chlorid, calcium, phosphate, magnesium, total protein, albumin, CRP, iron, ferritin, total bilirubin, GOT, GPT, GGT,ALP, LDH, α-amylase, lipase, TSH, serial ANCA titers, celiac screening, ASCA IgG/IgA, immunoglobulin A, immonuglobulin B
- IBD control panel: blood test package for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD, Chrohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis) needed at regular examinations of children
- complete blood count, sodium, potassium, chlorid, calcium, phosphate, magnesium, total protein, albumin, CRP, iron, ferritin, total bilirubin, GOT, GPT, GGT,ALP, LDH, α-amylase, lipase, vitamine D (25/OH/D vit)