Since 2022, Panoráma Polyclinic has been offering complex ADHD diagnostics for adults. A psychiatrist, a somatic specialist and a psychologist take part in the assessment, and the team performs its activity according to professional protocols and international standards. In addition to the psychiatric examination, the program also includes a somatic medical examination, a questionnaire survey and clinical psychological tests in order to distinguish attention deficit hiperactivity disorder from other conditions with similar symptoms and to provide an accurate picture of the extent and severity of ADHD.
In order to choose the right therapeutic method and to achieve change in condition, a sound and accurate diagnosis is needed – to establish this, a multifaceted, multidisciplinary diagnostic process is essential. In our expanded ADHD diagnostic program, we have changed the sequence, duration and content of the examinations and new psychiatric colleagues are also involved in the investigations.
The complex ADHD diagnostic program
- Basic tests
- a) Somatic medical examinations: laboratory tests, 12-lead resting ECG examination (duration approx. 20 minutes)
- b) Psychological screening: personality questionnaire to be completed on site (time required 50-60 minutes); the patient can fill in additional questionnaires at home
- Consultation with a somatic specialist (20 minutes)
III. Psychiatric assessment (2×50 minutes): medical history, lifestyle data, mapping of current symptoms, recording of cross-sectional psychological status
- Examination led by a clinical psychologist (2×50 minutes) + a 25-minute consultation; during the clinical psychological examination, a brief informative interview is conducted, followed by the recording of a performance and neuropsychological test
- Specialist psychiatric assessment (50 minutes): summary of test results, detailed assessment of ADHD-specific symptoms
A comprehensive expert opinion, based on the consensus of the specialists involved in the complex assessment, is prepared by the psychiatrist leading the team and handed it over or sent to the patient within one month.
Why complex and why individual?
Panoráma Polyclinic’s ADHD diagnostics is effective because the clinic’s well-prepared and individually outstanding specialists in their field of profession – doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists – have developed and implemented the assessment steps in their work together with the patient.
Our complex ADHD diagnostic package costs HUF 349,000. The amount is to be paid in advance against an invoice, and the booked appointment will be finalised upon receipt of the amount.
Please come to the examinations always well rested, do not consume any alcohol the day before, do not be under the influence of any mind-altering drugs, and do not have more than your normal caffeine intake! If you wish to change or cancel your appointment, please send a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your pre-booked appointment within two working days or fail to appear at the examination without notice, we can arrange a new date for you upon payment of the fee for the extra appointment.
Address: Panoráma Poliklinika (Buda): 1126 Budapest, Derkovits u. 7.
Phone: +36 70 775 0288