I have been working as a psychologist in the clinical field for the past 10 years, initially as a volunteer, then as a clinical psychologist at the Crisis Intervention and Psychiatry Department of the Péterfy Sándor Street Hospital and Outpatient Clinic. During this time, I have encountered a wide range of psychiatric disorders, participated in both diagnostic and therapeutic processes, and have gained a vast experience in the field of crisis intervention. During my professional training and self-discovery I turned to the dynamic orientation trend, and I am currently in my final year of psychotherapist training at the Tündérhegy Institute. By joining Panoráma Polyclinic, I would like to further develop both the clinical and therapeutic directions in my work. Thus, on the one hand, I welcome patients for a complex diagnostic examination at the request of a doctor-psychotherapist or psychiatrist, for which we ask for the underlying question justifying the clinical psychological examination, and on the other hand, I also conduct individual adult therapies.
I believe that, just as no two personalities are the same, no two problems are identical and there is no one specific way of solution. Thinking in a dynamic frame of mind, I try to work with my clients to find the source of their difficulties and to work together to make their everyday life easier.
- 2020- Training as a psychotherapist at Tündérhegy Institute (ongoing)
- 2015-2020 University of Pécs, Faculty of Arts, Institute of Psychology – adult clinical and mental health psychologist
- 2010-2015 Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church, Faculty of Arts, Institute of Psychology – licensed psychologist
- Private practice since 2020
- 2015-2023 Péterfy Sándor Street Hospital and Outpatient Clinic, Crisis Intervention and Psychiatry Department – clinical psychologist
- 2013-2016 Bartók Béla Conservatory – school psychologist
- 2012 Vadaskert Foundation for Children’s Mental Health – trainee psychologist