Thanks to the online teleconsultation of Panoráma Polyclinic, neither the COVID-19 pandemic nor the distance constitutes an obstacle.
In any case, an online consultation with our specialist will help you to avoid face-to-face appointments when you need a medical advice or prescription; online consultation including electronic prescribing can provide a solution to your specific problem. Vaccination counselling, relating to the questions about vaccination against the coronavirus (COVID-19), is also available with our immunologist through our online consultation service.
You can make an appointment for the 25-40-minute long online consultations by phone (our number is +36 70 775 0288) on weekdays, between 8.00 am and 20.00 pm, by sending an email message to our firstname.lastname@example.org address, or you can send us a request for appointment by filling in the form below.
The following online practise are available at Panoráma Polyclinic: allergology-immunology, pulmonology, infant and general pediatric counselling, oncology consultation, hematology counselling, psychiatry first consultation, psychology first consultation (with MMPI test), psychotherapy session and vaccination counselling related to COVID-19 vaccination.
The process of the online consultation is as follows:
- Make an appointment with our staff by phone (our number is +36 70 775 0288), or by email: email@example.com, or by filling in the contact form below.
- We will contact you as soon as we receive your request.
- Based on the instructions received, pay the fee of the online consultation by bank transfer or by online credit card payment. We will send you an email including the link to access the secure surface.
- After the invoice has been paid, we will again send you an email including the link needed to the access to the online visit, in time close to the agreed date of the consultation.
- Please attend the consultation at the time of the booked appointment.
In all cases, our staff will advise you in advance about the technical conditions needed for the online consultation, information related to payment and details about data management.
If you have any further questions about our online consultation service, our colleagues will be pleased to be at your disposal.